PlayStation Vue offers four channel packages, 5 simultaneous streams per account, and the option to share your account with up to 10 total users. And thankfully, you can stream PlayStation Vue on multiple devices, including the Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and more. Here’s your complete list of supported devices for PlayStation Vue
What Devices Work with PlayStation Vue?
You can use the PlayStation Vue with all of the following devices:
- TV streaming media players: Apple TV (4th gen and up), Android TV (all gens), Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick (all gens), Chromecast (1st gen and up) and Roku (firmware 8.0 and up)
- Smart TVs: Amazon Fire TV (all gens), Android TV (all gens) and Roku (firmware 8.0 and up).
- Mobile devices and tablets: Android OS 5.0 and up, iOS 9 and up, and Amazon Fire HD6 tablets and up
- Game consoles: PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4
- Desktop browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge are recommended (most recent versions will work)
Can I Use PlayStation Vue on Other Devices?
At present, the only devices you can use PlayStation Vue with effectively are those listed on its website. You may be able to install the app on older versions of those devices, but you should expect some limited functionality.
Why Use PlayStation Vue?
PlayStation Vue starts at just $49.99 per month for 45+ channels. You’ll get everything you need through this service, as well: Cloud DVR, simultaneous streaming, and the add-on channels that let you expand your viewing options. PlayStation Vue also offers a 5-day free trial for new subscribers.