DAZN is one of the most unique sports streaming services on the market today. For $19.99 per month, or $99.99 per year, users can watch over 100 must-see fight-nights in the US, or hundreds of popular sports internationally. The service has wide device coverage making it a great option for watching sports on-the-go. Here’s your complete list of DAZN’s supported devices.
What Devices Work with DAZN?
You can use the DAZN with all of the following devices:
- TV streaming media players: Apple TV (4th gen and up), Amazon Fire TV (1st gen and up) and TV Stick (2nd gen and up), Chromecast and Roku (most models)
- Smart TVs: LG TV (2015 through 2018), Samsung TV (2015 and newer), Vizio TV (P, P-Quantum, E, M, and D-series), Android TV and Roku TV (5000X)
- Mobile devices and tablets: Android (4.4 and up), iOS (9.0 and up), Amazon Fire (tablets)
- Game consoles: PlayStation 4 (all models), Xbox One (all models)
- Desktop browsers: Most Mac and PC browsers
Can I DAZN on Other Devices?
DAZN has fairly extensive device coverage, but we don’t recommend trying to use the app on a device or software version that’s older than those recommended above. If you do, you may be able to get DAZN working, but your functionality may be limited as a result. We recommend you utilize DAZN’s app only on currently-updated devices.
Why Use DAZN?
If you’re in the US, DAZN is one of the best places to watch fight sports at a low cost. DAZN allows you to bypass the high cost of pay-per-view by offering must-see fight sports at for just $19.99 per month, or for a yearly subscription of $99.99 per year (around $8.33 per month). If you’re outside of the US in a country where DAZN is currently available, it’s also your best option to get US-based and many other international sporting events at a low cost.