Hulu with Live TV is the Live TV upgrade for Hulu’s on-demand library. However, Hulu with Live TV and Hulu on-demand may have slightly different device requirements. If you’re looking to use Hulu with Live TV but you’re not sure whether you have the correct device, here’s your complete list of Hulu’s supported devices.
What Devices Work with Hulu with Live TV?
You can use the Hulu with Live TV with all of the following devices:
- TV streaming media players: Apple TV (4th gen and up), Amazon Fire TV and TV Stick, Chromecast and Roku (most models)
- Smart TVs: LG TV (select models), Samsung TV (select models), Android TV and Roku TV
- Mobile devices and tablets: Android (5.0 and up), iOS (11 and up), Amazon Fire (tablets)
- Game consoles: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Desktop browsers: Most Mac and PC browsers
- Smart home devices: Amazon Echo Show (video and voice controls)
- Desktop operating systems: Windows 10 (dedicated app)
Can I Use Hulu With Live TV on Other Devices?
Hulu with Live TV works on a large number of devices, but there are some limitations. For example, there’s an app for Hulu on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 consoles, but you won’t be able to get Live TV through the PlayStation app; only the on-demand library will work. You may also be able to access Hulu on older versions of the above devices, but you may experience limited functionality as a result.
Why Use Hulu with Live TV?
Hulu with Live TV is one of the more extensive options on the cord-cutting market today. Not only can you get 60+ channels for just $44.99 per month, but you’ll also get a 50-hour cloud DVR and the option to stream on two different devices at once. What’s more, Hulu with Live TV comes with Hulu’s on-demand library and original content as part of the package, making this a very unique offer in the internet TV market. The service offers a 7-day free trial to new subscribers.