We all know the struggle of making any decision on the internet while being bombarded by content overload. Choosing the right streaming service can feel overwhelming! With dozens of services to choose from and each offering different specials, deals, and content, it’s essential to know what you want and find the service that can provide it. Thankfully, Hulu has become one of the go-to options for people looking to watch quality movies and shows without a huge cost, also including their originals–you’re sure to find something everyone in the family will enjoy. The streaming giant has climbed it’s way to the top of the streaming mountain, and still offers some of the best Hulu deals and bundles around.
Hulu carries a broad collection of movies, shows, and live TV, and there are a few Hulu deals that might be perfect for you to access it all. The streaming service is perfect for those wanting to expand their collection of streaming services, as there are numerous bundles and deals. Hulu also has add-ons for HBO Max, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz that can be included with the Live TV package for additional fees.
What deals does Hulu offer?
Hulu tends to keep its available promotions consistent, though it doesn’t hurt to check for any new deals before registering for a new account. You never know when they could release a deal that may save you some money.
- Hulu Student Discount: Hulu is currently offering a deal for all students to get 60% off ad-supported plans, costing $1.99/month with this promotion. Students must have a .edu email address to access this promotion.
- Hulu Black Friday Deal: For the last couple of years, Hulu has brought in new subscribers with their amazing Black Friday deal. Last year, users could subscribe to the Basic plan for only $1.99 per month. It’s expected that another similar deal will roll in for 2021, but no promises it will match the 2020 promo.
Now With Disney+ and ESPN+Subscribe Now
What bundles does Hulu offer?
Hulu offers a multitude of different bundles and deals to personalize the user experience. The bundles offered are both with other streaming networks and with other simultaneous streamers. Between Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, Spotify, SHOWTIME, and other available add-ons, each user is sure to have the customized experience they are searching for.
- Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ Bundle: Hulu’s basic plan comes as a bundle with Disney Plus and ESPN Plus for $13.99/month. Individually, the additional services would cost $7.99 and $5.99 per month, respectively.
- Users can also bundle Hulu’s ad-free option with these two services for $19.99/month for an annual savings of 25%. They can easily access this bundle at the bottom of Hulu’s website, where all bundles are listed.
- Hulu Spotify and Showtime Bundle: Students with an @ .edu email address can also access a special Hulu bundle with Spotify Premium and SHOWTIME. This package will grant free access for a month and then $4.99/month after that.
Hulu Plans and Prices
The streaming service offers a 30-day free trial for its basic service, with or without ads. Hulu also offers a 7-day free trial for Live TV options.
Hulu offers four plans, ranging between $5.99 and $70.99 per month. The base plan is for an ad-supported Hulu subscription, gaining the user access to the entire Hulu content library, with ad’s coming up as a frequent appearance. The next plan costs $12.99 and gets the user the same access as the base plan, ad-free. The next two plans will include Live TV and gain the user access to over 65 otherwise found on network or cable TV channels. The starting price for this plan is $64.99, with the ad-free version costing $70.99.
- Hulu: $6.99 per month = ad-supported Hulu subscription user access to the entire Hulu content library
- Hulu (No ads): $12.99 per month = same access as the base plan, ad-free
- Hulu + Live TV: $64.99 per month = access to 75 live channels and on-demand content
- Hulu (No ads) + Live TV: $70.99 per month = access to 75 live channels and on-demand content with no ads
How do Hulu’s deals compare to other services?
Hulu’s plans pose significant competition to other providers thanks to having one of the lowest entry costs of any streaming network. Paramount+ offers an ad-supported service for $4.99/month, but aside from this, other mainstream streaming providers begin access at $9.99/month or more.
The bundles themselves offer more content for a cheaper cost than any of the competing providers. Hulu hasn’t announced any future deals to be released.