Streaming services like Netflix are easy to use, but technical issues still occur from time to time. For example, you may run into an error code if you don’t have enough bandwidth to play Netflix content or if you try to watch content with a browser that hasn’t been updated in a very long time. Whatever problem you run into, Netflix’s comprehensive knowledge base and 24/7 customer support team will likely point you in the right direction.
Does Netflix have a knowledge base?
Yes, and it contains lots of well-written and easy-to-understand information. You can access the Netflix knowledge base and search for the answer to any issue by visiting help.netflix.com. You might not be able to use this to learn about how to unblock Netflix in Canada or how to unblock Netflix in the UK, but it can help with the following things:
- Manage My Account. This section contains information related to configuring profiles, subtitles, parental controls and more.
- Can’t Watch. If you run into problems like sound or language issues, start here.
- Billing Questions. Topics covered here include gift cards, payment problems and other similar subjects.
- Watching Netflix. The articles you’ll find here help explain how to get started.
- Quick links. These links open various settings pages within the Netflix interface.
Does Netflix offer direct customer support?
Yes. In fact, direct customer support has always been a top priority for Netflix. Back in 2007, Netflix shut down its email-based support feature in favor of a live 24-hour support desk.
You can open a live chat from help.netflix.com by clicking the Start Live Chat button on the bottom of the page. The support team is online around the clock, so you can start a chat at any time of the day.
If you’d rather call in and talk to someone over the phone, that’s a possibility as well. You can call Netflix for free via Netflix’s mobile app.
Netflix offers solid customer support for its users
Overall, Netflix does a decent job with customer support. It has a detailed knowledge base that users can use to figure out most things on their own, as well as direct customer support live chat for more urgent matters, too. We hope that this guide has told you all you need to know about the subject, and you can consult our other guides to learn about Starz customer support, Apple TV customer support, and so on.