Hulu + Live TV is the Live TV upgrade for Hulu’s on-demand library. However, Hulu + Live TV and Hulu on-demand may have slightly different device requirements. If you’re looking to use Hulu + Live TV but you’re not sure whether you have the correct device, here’s your complete list of Hulu’s supported devices.
Whether you’re just researching or you already have an account, consider using our free TV Guide for Hulu + Live TV to see what’s currently playing or coming up soon on Hulu’s live TV channels. You can access our lightweight TV guide for Hulu on any device with a web browser.
What Devices Work with Hulu + Live TV?
You can use Hulu + Live TV with all of the following devices:
- TV streaming media players: Apple TV (4th gen and up), Amazon Fire TV and TV Stick, Chromecast and Roku (most models)
- Smart TVs: LG TV (select models), Samsung TV (select models), Android TV and Roku TV
- Mobile devices and tablets: Android (5.0 and up), iOS (11 and up), Amazon Fire (tablets)
- Game consoles: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Desktop browsers: Most Mac and PC browsers
- Smart home devices: Amazon Echo Show (video and voice controls)
- Desktop operating systems: Windows 10 (dedicated app)
Can I Use Hulu + Live TV on Other Devices?
Hulu + Live TV works on a large number of devices, but there are some limitations. For example, there’s an app for Hulu on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 consoles, but you won’t be able to get Live TV through the PlayStation app; only the on-demand library will work. You may also be able to access Hulu on older versions of the above devices, but you may experience limited functionality as a result.
Why Use Hulu + Live TV?
Hulu + Live TV is one of the more extensive options on the cord-cutting market today. Not only can you get 60+ channels for just $64.99 per month, but you’ll also get a 50-hour cloud DVR and the option to stream on two different devices at once. What’s more, Hulu + Live TV comes with Hulu’s on-demand library and original content as part of the package, making this a very unique offer in the internet TV market. The service offers a 7-day free trial to new subscribers.