Although streaming services try to make things as easy as possible, sometimes things just happen. Hayu customer support is pretty comprehensive for such a simple streaming service. If you do run into an issue, you will probably find the answers you need.
Does Hayu Have a Knowledge Base?
Most people will turn to Hayu’s knowledge base to find the help they need. Hayu has structured its help system in the form of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and categorized them into six sections.
- Billing answers questions about the way Hayu charges people for their subscriptions.
- Account advises customers on how to manage their accounts, activate PIN codes, and handle promotional codes.
- Video deals with issues related to the quality of Hayu’s video streams.
- Devices & Partners lets you know which streaming devices you can use to watch Hayu.
- Content addresses questions about the kinds of shows on Hayu.
- General questions that don’t fit in the other categories.
Unfortunately, the organization of these sections isn’t as clear-cut as it seems. There is a lot of overlap between each section. It’s worth checking the General category if you don’t see your question elsewhere.
Does Hayu Offer Direct Customer Support?
Sometimes the self-help resources can’t solve your account-specific issues. You can contact Hayu’s customer support directly using the “Message Us” button on the Hayu support site. Alternatively, you can tweet to the @hayuhelps Twitter account.
For more details about this streaming service, check out Flixed’s Hayu review.