Not happy with your STARZ subscription service? Tried the free trial and decided it’s not right for you? No problems. You can just cancel your STARZ subscription…right? Not so fast. The STARZ app has no way to cancel the service! However, you can still cancel your STARZ subscription pretty easily. Here’s how.
How to Cancel Your STARZ Subscription
You and many others like you might be eager to cancel your STARZ subscription, but instead, you’ve been met with this screen in your STARZ app:
A subscription management section with no cancel button!
Here’s to relieve your frustrations and cancel your STARZ account
1. Open your STARZ account on a laptop or desktop computer
2. Click on the gear symbol on the top right
3. Select “Subscription” on the left
4. At the bottom, select “Cancel Subscription
5. Select your cancellation reason, then continue cancellation
6. STARZ will provide a discounted offer to continue your subscription. If you don’t want it, continue to cancellation
7. Enter your password to confirm cancellation
8. You’ll see the cancellation message that confirms your cancellation
Can I restart my STARZ subscription later?
Yes, you can. STARZ retains your account information to make it easier for you to restart your account. That also means if you’re trying to sign up for another free trial, you won’t get one if you use the same email address and payment method.
Are there are any good STARZ alternatives?
The most popular STARZ alternatives include HBO and Showtime. However, you may want to consider Hulu which has plenty of options for add-ons and even live TV. This service starts with the entire Hulu on-demand library for $5.99 a month and you can work your way up to the full live TV plan with 60+ channels that you can also view on-demand for $54.99 a month.
Get one month free
$5.99/moTry for Free
For more information on movie and TV channels, check out our expansive (and growing!) list of 100+ streaming services.