Although Apple TV+ only costs $4.99 per month, many subscribers may decide that the price is too high for such a small content library. If you’re ready to cancel your Apple TV+ subscription, here’s how to do so in just a few seconds.
How to Cancel Your Apple TV+ Subscription
The best way to cancel your Apple TV+ subscription is to do so from a desktop or laptop computer while logged into your Apple TV account.
After you log into your Apple TV account, do the following.
1. Go to your settings (top right corner profile pic)
2. Click on the “account settings” label
3. Scroll to the bottom and locate “Subscriptions”. Then, click “Manage”
4. Under “Edit Your Subscription” select “Cancel Subscription”
5. Under “Confirm Cancellation” select “Cancel Subscription”
5. Finally, click “Done” to confirm you’ve canceled your account
Can I restart my Apple TV+ subscription later?
You can restart your Apple TV+ subscription at any time. Apple keeps your information on file. Simply go back to the subscription management screen to re-instate your subscription.
Note that you will still have access to Apple TV+ for the remainder of the paid-for period. If you were on a free trial, you’ll be able to finish the remaining days left in the trial.
Are there are any good Apple TV+ alternatives?
Apple TV+ is just one among many on-demand streaming options available. You can use the all-new Disney+ service, CBS All Access, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and many others currently available on the market. You can also explore live TV streaming options, such as Philo and Hulu with Live TV (which comes with Hulu on-demand).