Most streaming services now offer apps for the popular Xbox One gaming console. But what about Apple TV+? Is Apple TV+ available on the Xbox One or any other Xbox console?
We’ll match you to the best live TV streaming service in under 5 minutes.Start Now
Apple TV+ on the Xbox One
As of 2021, you can watch Apple TV+ through a native app on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series X consoles.
To get the app on your console, do the following:
- Go to your Xbox Store app
- Search for and then download “Apple TV”
- Once installed, locate the Apple TV app from the “My games and apps” section of your interface
- Open the Apple TV app, then go to “Watch Now”
- From there, scroll down to Apple TV+. If you haven’t already, create an account. Log in to get access to Apple TV+ content
You may not be able to stream Apple TV+ on the Xbox One, but there are several other devices that do have app support. These include:
- iPod Touch
- Apple TV (and Apple TV 4K)
- Mac computers
- Android devices (version 5.0 and up)
- Windows computers
- Apple AirPlay
- Newer Samsung, Vizio, Sony, and LG smart TVs
- Newer Roku devices and Roku TVs
- Amazon Fire TV
- PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles
With up to 6 simultaneous streams per account, you can share your account with everyone else in your house. The available number of devices is small compared to services like Netflix or Disney+, but it’s wide enough to cover most users.
If you have any plans to purchase a new Apple product, make sure to take advantage of an on-going deal Apple is offering buyers. If you purchase an iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple TV, or Mac computer, you can get a 1-year subscription to Apple TV+ for free.