Most streaming services now offer apps for the popular Xbox One gaming console. But what about Apple TV+? Is Apple TV+ available on the Xbox One or any other Xbox console?
We’ll match you to the best live TV streaming service in under 5 minutes.Start Now
Apple TV+ on the Xbox One
As of 2021, you can watch Apple TV+ through a native app on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series X consoles.
To get the app on your console, do the following:
- Go to your Xbox Store app
- Search for and then download “Apple TV”
- Once installed, locate the Apple TV app from the “My games and apps” section of your interface
- Open the Apple TV app, then go to “Watch Now”
- From there, scroll down to Apple TV+. If you haven’t already, create an account. Log in to get access to Apple TV+ content
Which Devices Does Apple TV+ Support?
You may not be able to stream Apple TV+ on the Xbox One, but there are several other devices that do have app support. These include:
- iPod Touch
- Apple TV (and Apple TV 4K)
- Mac computers
- Android devices (version 5.0 and up)
- Windows computers
- Apple AirPlay
- Newer Samsung, Vizio, Sony, and LG smart TVs
- Newer Roku devices and Roku TVs
- Amazon Fire TV
- PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles
With up to 6 simultaneous streams per account, you can share your account with everyone else in your house. The available number of devices is small compared to services like Netflix or Disney+, but it’s wide enough to cover most users.
If you have any plans to purchase a new Apple product, make sure to take advantage of an on-going deal Apple is offering buyers. If you purchase an iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple TV, or Mac computer, you can get a 1-year subscription to Apple TV+ for free.
Sam Cook is a full-time content strategist by day, a part-time freelance content writer since 2015. In another life, he was a high school English teacher for nearly a decade. Based in sunny New Orleans, he writes long-form educational content on technology, including Insurtech, Fintech, HRtech, and content streaming. He loves whittling down complex ideas within these areas that make decisions easier for buyers. When he’s not reading books with his son Miles and playing video games with the family, you can find him immersed in his growing collection of Euro-style board games.