Having issues with Amazon Prime Video, or just wondering what kind of support you can get? In this article, we’ll discuss all of your Amazon Prime Video support options, and how you can troubleshoot your video issues and get help when you need it.
Before we continue, we want to highlight a featured deal. The Disney Bundle is one of the best options for streaming with a package that offers a rich catalogue of content for all ages including movies, shows, and sports.
Sign up below to get the whole bundle for only $13.99 a month or get Disney Plus standalone for $7.99.
Find a solution in the Amazon Prime Video knowledge base
If you prefer to do things on your own and would like to troubleshoot your issue, there’s a very good chance you can resolve your issue with the information in the Amazon Prime Video Knowledge Base. The categories in this section include:
- Popular Topics: instructions on canceling your subscription, installing Prime Video on your devices and more.
- Setting Up Prime Video: all the information you need about watching Prime Video on different devices, downloading videos and more.
- Troubleshooting: dedicated to troubleshooting issues like video buffering, being unable to play certain titles, canceling accidental purchases and more.
- Supported Devices: outlines the device supported by Amazon Prime Video, and how you can set it up on each one.
- Prime Video Channels: dedicated to issues related to the Amazon Prime Video Channels feature, which lets you add certain channels like HBO for an additional fee.
- Terms & Conditions: a truly interesting read! You’ll be entertained for hours! Just kidding. It’s just an outline of the legal agreements that apply to you when you use Amazon Prime Video.
Get more help via web chat or a phone call
Can’t figure out your issue on your own? You can get Amazon Prime Video support from a customer service representative to ensure you can get back to watching your favorite shows. It’ll take a few clicks to get there, but it’s not hidden like on some other websites.
Start by clicking Help at the bottom of the screen.
Next, choose Prime and follow the screens for 2 more clicks until you get to a page with a button that says “I need more help” in the middle of it. Click the button.
On the next page, choose the option you’d prefer. Then, start talking with a customer service agent, and you’ll be connected with someone who can help you resolve your issue.
What are some alternatives to Amazon Prime Video?
30-day Prime TrialSubscribe Now