Much like featherweight UFC wrestler Clay “The Carpenter” Guida, AllWrestling isn’t all that fancy. But, it does what it does pretty well.
If you’re looking for a Kodi addon that collects links to wrestling content from around the web, the AllWrestling Kodi addon is for you. But if you’re looking for links to live video feeds or if dead links annoy you, you are going to want to go with a different wrestling addon.
Disclaimer: This guide is intended to help readers access content they already have purchased the rights to access, but are for whatever reason unable to access either temporarily, or permanently. Flixed.io does not support software piracy, and bears no responsibility for what you decide to do with the contents of this article. Furthermore, please note that Flixed.io in no way hosts, develops, or produces any of the software mentioned within this article. For more information, please see our full disclaimer here.
Before we Proceed
We highly recommend using a VPN when using Kodi. Kodi users have been known to receive copyright infringement notices for streaming movies, sports, and TV shows through various addons. If you would like to keep your streaming habits private, our recommendation is IPVanish - a complete privacy solution for Kodi users. It's also worth noting that purchasing a 12 month subscription will give you two months free.
Quick Installation Steps (for Kodi Pros)
- Use File manager to add https://fusion.tvaddons.ag as a file source.
- Install the repository via Settings → Addons → Install from zip file → zips → repository.rayw1986-x.x.x.zip
- Install the addon via Settings → Addons → Install from repository → RayW1986 Repo → Video Addons → AllWrestling
Step-by-Step Instructions (for Kodi Beginners)
1. Navigate to System → File manager.
2. Click Add source.
3. Click None.
4. Type in https://fusion.tvaddons.ag and then click Done.
5. Click the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type zips and then click OK.
6. Go back to your home screen, then navigate to System → Settings and click Addons.
7. Click Install from zip file.
8. Click fusion.
9. Click the xbmc-repos folder, then click the English folder, then click repository.rayw1986-x.x.x.zip
10. You’ll see a notification after the repository has finished loading. After you see the popup notification appear, go back to your home screen, then navigate to System → Settings and select Addons again.
11. Select Install from Repository.
12. Select RayW1986 Repo.
13. Select Video addons.
14. Select AllWrestling.
15. Click Install. When the installation finishes, click All Wrestling then click Open.
Kodi Addon Review: AllWrestling by RayW1986
Essentially, AllWrestling is just a collection of links to various sites that host wrestling matches.
I liked that the menus load faster than most Kodi video addons. Even though the UFC section could use a little work, I also liked that in general most of the content is pretty well organized.
Pay Per View Fights
Even though AllWrestling lacks links to live feeds, links to pay per view content can be found on the site. Not all of the links work, of course, because it’s illegal to host paid content and give it away for free in most countries.
Lots of Dead Links
Because the majority of the content that you will find on AllWrestling is hosted on other sites, you may have to click around a bit to find a link that works. If dead links bug you, you probably won’t like this addon.
Totally Free, No Ads
The good thing about AllWrestling is that it cuts out all the advertisements that tend to clutter up most sites that host wrestling content.
- Fast menus. Many Kodi addons have sluggish menus, but the menus on AllWrestling load faster than a Rey Mysterio springboard plancha.
- Content from 6 different wrestling leagues. With AllWrestling, you get content from the WWE, TNA, ROH, Lucha Underground, NJPW and of course the UFC.
- Links to pay-per-view content. Unlike competing Kodi wrestling addon UFC Finest, AllWrestling features links to numbered (aka pay-per-view) UFC matches. There are also links to TNA and WWE pay-per-view matches.
- Search feature. The search option allows you to quickly find what you’re looking for. Not all sports addons have one, but AllWrestling does.
- Simple, easy-to-use menus. Just click the league you want to watch and locate the fight you want to see.
- No technical issues. You probably won’t notice any lagging or bugs while using AllWrestling.
- Rare / foreign wrestling content. If you’ve never seen a New Japan Pro Wrestling match before, you can check it out on the NJPW section of AllWrestling.
- The developer didn’t leave any contact info, so there’s no way to make a request to add content if there is a particular fight you want to see that’s not there.
- There are no links to TV feeds. If you want to watch a match live, you’re going to have to use a different addon.
- All the UFC content is thrown together in one folder. It would be nice if the developer created separate folders for Fight Night, Ultimate Fighter, etc.